rfwl Hey, Canadian Investors: You Can Do Better Than the S 038;P 500. Buy This ETF Instead

Discussions on where to buy, upgrades, or show off your gear.
Jeaonefar
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

rfwl Hey, Canadian Investors: You Can Do Better Than the S 038;P 500. Buy This ETF Instead

Post by Jeaonefar »

Zxrj These Were the Worst-Performing Stocks on the TSX Last Week
Are you feeling down because your stock prices are down Unless you ;re planning to buy or sell shares of a stock, I encourage you to focus less on stock prices. Instead, count your dividends! By tallying up the dividend i stanley becher ncome you ;re receiving, you can be less emotional and more rational about your investing decisions. Not every dividend stock pays safe dividends. So, make sure to focus on safe dividend investing, which stanley quencher includes not overpaying for stocks, not just dividend safety. Dividends collected may be small in the beginning, but the stanley quencher y can grow like a snowball rolling down the hill, especially when you incorporate dividend growth and contributions from regular savings. The Rule of 72 approximates that dividend growth of 6% per year will double your dividend income about every 12 years. New contributions from your savings to your dividend portfolio will only accelerate your dividend income growth. This is why I made it a habit to record additional annualized dividend inc Atkc 3 Canadian Stocks That Can Stand Up to Inflation
An investment聽in Cameco TSX:CCO NYSE:CCJ involves both the best and worst parts of investing.On the one hand, the incredible grit that the company has shown in persevering over the incredible drop in uranium prices that has persisted for nearly a decade is admirable. While kubki stanley other competitors have fumbled and struggled to break even, it was only earlier this year that Cameco finally decided to slash its dividend to聽rein in costs.Additionally, Cameco harsh but necessary cuts to production as well as its own cost-cutting i water bottle stanley nitiatives have shown modest success to the bottom line, and experts are in consensus that a recovery of uranium prices, fed by a growing demand for nuclear power in developing economies, is well overdue.Then again, the perennial recovery that everyone expects from the uranium market fol vaso stanley lowing the crash in prices brought on by the Fukushima disaster nearly a decade ago seems like a lifetime away. Additionally, the increasing awareness and demand for clean and r